Monday, September 6, 2010

A Shop in St Kilda! For Lady R.

While in Melbourne, Keith wanted to check out St Kilda as a place to retire, and he loved it!  All seafront and boutiques and chic cafes and parks, and a really magnificent community garden that we both photographed in detail and both could see ourselves one day working on our own plot.  Cheap real estate too.

And I also really liked the chic little shops owned by such nice people who couldn't do enough for you. It was very touching.

And one of these shops looked like it had been set up by Lady R. herself, with every single thing she'd ever loved all in one place.  I asked if I could take photos to send her and the Mexican fellow said he'd love me to, but only a few, so here they are:  all those things I think Lady R. won't want to live without.


 Impressed?
I can see at least twenty items 
you simply MUST have.

The charming fellow did give me his business card but, for the life of me, I can't find it.


However,  the name of the store is ... gosh, I've forgotten that too.  Let me see if I took a photo for my records?

Eclectico?  Yes?

And practically outside, I found something else I thought you'd just LOVE.  A poor little lost boy!


Isn't he just the sweetest little honey.  He's 20 and in two years since it became legal he's got himself almost completely covered.  Just about his whole body! That's some commitment, isn't it!  And what I particularly love is how he's got the word "Timeless" tattooed there.  Oh dear, the poor darling!  "Timeless" and yet, give him a few years, it's something he's going to regret for a long, long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But this is all too too divine! Thank you so much for the delicious photographs, D. I want one of EVERYTHING. (Hey, could you throw in Timeless Boy for a couple of days, too, please? Because, really, I can't wait to listen to his riveting rationales for his "original" choices in his body art...) Love, Lady R xxx

Denise said...

I KNOW!!! And don't you also love the "Dad" he has on his neck. Can't you just see his dad weeping tears of gratitude over the tribute, clutching him to his bosom and crying "Thank you, son! I never realised I meant so much to you!"...

... oh yeah!